A Wonderful Dog's Life was born to enrich the lives of our dogs and share the love, joy, fun, and bonding we discover along the way.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Silly Sunday ~ Fashion Hounds
Where's Emma you say. I was in the far back seat way too far for the human arms to reach me with that silly hat.
Uh Oh. No, Mom I'm being nice, really. You don't have to help I've got it.
Friends, I will be right back. Mom says I gotta go with her for a minute..........................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................
Mom noticed there are no Emma hat pictures and said "Hey, Dad why didn't you get any pictures of Emma with the hat?" Then she proceeded to correct the problem.
Pretty stylin I think. There's not much I won't do for a cookie ;)
Emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You all look stunning in that hat, but most especially Miss Emma.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Their expressions are too funny! Do they make faces like that even when they're not wearing the hats?
ReplyDeleteBella's look is hat induced. Emma's it's one of her normal looks.
ReplyDeleteI love how expressive dog faces can be.
Oh Emma, Bella, and Sweet Pea! Thank'ums to y'all for such wonderful Christmas pressies. Wesa hope to get mama to do a bloggy post soon. Shesa says yousa all spoiled us'uns so much'ums that it might take days to get pictures of everything. :) But, we were worth it, right?!? You are most generous and kind and we hope to be your furiends for a long time. Don't worry...mama did not take a picture of the box as promised...but we hope you don't mind that we copied the return addy so that we could send you a Christmas card. :)
ReplyDeleteMuch Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi
Pee-s: The bone already is a big hit as well as the nom-noms.
Ha! You all look very stylish in that hat :D Funnies grin on Bella's face BOL :)
ReplyDeleteWaggin at ya,
Roo
I have to know, is that the same hat or do all the girls have their own pink one? It is very pretty and truly enhances each of the girls natural beauty. Beryl is wondering if it comes in other colours? Frankie can see himself in an orange one:)
ReplyDelete