Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Spy with My Little Eye

I had the most interesting walk the other day.  Not only was the weather absolutely gorgeous I also spied with my little these........







Did you see that?  The bunny is not scampering away.  He wants to be my friend.





Hmm, what would we do with him? 

My little eye also spied these...........






I know it's difficult to see but there really is a tiny chipmunk in there





If you look really close you can see two white swans.  Do you see them?


Guess what Mom spied with her little eye....





ME. 

She said I'm the apple of her eye :)

As you can see Fall is definitely here and the leaves are falling fast.  We have already spotted several naked trees.  We are loving this cooler weather and enjoying more walks. 

What have my furiends been spying with your little eye?

Emma

8 comments:

  1. Yes the bunny did want to be your friend!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh bunnies so cute! We spied a racoon in our yard which is unusual since we live in the big city

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow bunny and chipmunk, I am over to yours for a chase! Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We came a across an entire herd of deer on one of our hikes, but nothing recently. Hope we see see something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We see a lot of bobcats and coyotes - it's always fun to see wildlife!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have squirrels and bunnies that visit our yard also...oh an cats (they are planning on taking over the world we think!)
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Emma - your white face is just so beautiful! I hope I get to be all white like you some day. And wow - I thought you showed remarkable restraint with those bunny rabbits!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You spied all kinds of little furiends Miss Emma :)
    So glad the weather has cooled so you can enjoy more walkies!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete