Monday, November 11, 2013

Where in the World are Bella & Sweet Pea?

Hello Furiends,

Would you like to play a game with us?

We are on an amazing adventure and we thought it would be fun to see if any of our furiends can guess where we are.

Where in the World are we?

Hint #1
I just wanna howl "Where the rest of the world's
Like a little bitty spot
I ain't comin' down, no, never I'm not
High on a mountain top
High on a mountain top"

 Hint #2


Hint #3

Check it out.  Two drools and two leaves.  Talented!

Hint #4
Ice Cream! Ice Cream! I want Ice Cream!!!
Hint #5
I like to move it, move it :)

 Hint #6
Hint #7
Wags and Licks,
Bella & Sweet Pea







5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you're not in New Zealand because I hope you'd come visit us :) But I have no idea where you are otherwise. It does look a very beautiful place up on top of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea but it sure looks like a nice place. You must let us know where it is. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to be a big, square state. Perhaps Montana.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we sure don't know, but we would very much like to be there with you, and have some Ice Cream!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see no snow so its not Anchorage :(

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete