We had a great weekend this past weekend. Mom and Dad took us to a park for a walk and then we waited to use the doggy park just the 3 of us. We ate hamburgers and had a really fun time. Then comes Monday and we go visit my Dr. It was a nice car ride sniffing out the window (as much as you can from those crazy mini van windows that won't open very far) and looking all about. But I noticed there was something very wrong with Mom when we left the Dr's office. Her eyes were leaking as she talked to Dad on the tiny phone. We drove home and stopped at a park for a walk just me and Mom and that was really nice to have time alone with just her and not have to deal with the other two goof balls. I could tell she was not herself, she was upset but trying not to be. The past two days I can sense there is something wrong with her she seems tense and worried and anxious. I don't know why. Me, I'm my happy, loving, Queen of the Castle self. It's hard working keeping these other two jesters in line they just want to bounce around all the time.
I gotta go it's past my dinner time and I'm getting hungry. Maybe later I can post some pictures of us at the park. I do have to say my new sister Sweet Pea sure does go for walks funny. You gotta see it.
Emma
Note from Mom: The Dr. doesn't like the look of a spot on Emma's leg and wants to perform surgery (Tuesday) to remove it. I won't say what he thinks it may be because I do not like that word and will not speak it over my beloved girl. I get really freaked out about surgeries. She's my best friend in the entire world and I love her more than anything else. We here are praying that her surgery will go well and the results that return will be good news too. God has gotten her through a lot of things in her life. I know he is still looking over her and has her in his protective care. We will post and update to this when we have more news.
Oh Emma. We're keeping you in our thoughts and sending every positive healing vibe your way!
ReplyDeletebig hugs and giant Dane kisses from Seattle!
Thank you so very much, I felt them way over here in the Midwest.
ReplyDeleteOh Emma! I'm so sorry to hear about your leg ouchie! We are thinking of you too from far away and hoping for good news from your vet -
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Honey the Great Dane