My Mom likes to lay on the floor and take pictures of us from odd angles which turns us upside down. As you can tell by the wallpaper border on the wall behind me and the curio cabinet in the corner.
Dad thought we should point that out so you wouldn't think we just flipped the photo.
Lol, I want to turn my computer upside down but I can't unfortunately, and I can't stand on my head. Love it:)
ReplyDeleteHa! Too funny :D Got a crick in my neck now though ;O
ReplyDeleteWaggin at ya,
Roo
PeeS: Yeah, I think some sweet potato doggie treats are in my future ;)
My Mom likes to lay on the floor and take pictures of us from odd angles which turns us upside down. As you can tell by the wallpaper border on the wall behind me and the curio cabinet in the corner.
ReplyDeleteDad thought we should point that out so you wouldn't think we just flipped the photo.
Nope, my Mom is just weird ;)
Whoops. I am dizzy.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango