Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dog Days of Summer Catch Up & Bath Day

I gots lots of catching up to do in the Dog Days of Summer Photo Challenge. 


Here goes.


Trying to Keep Cool




Paws


In The Car

Begging

Tails & Booties

Hanging Out

Teethers



Sunning

Whew!  I think we are caught up through today.  

Now lets talk about the horrible act of cruelty the Mom and the Dad inflicted upon us today.  They dumped water on us and rubbed sudsy stuff into our fur.  Why?  Why would they be so cruel?  We do nothing but love them unconditionally with our whole hearts.







Look at this face Mom.............




I did enjoy the towel massage afterwards Dad had waiting for me.  We even played the bull game.  You know where they hold the towel out like and call me to run into it ;)  I love it when they rub my face and down over my body....ooooooh yeah.  That does feel good.




Next time I would prefer the massage without the water, o.k.?




That's how my Saturday went.  

Oh, wait a minute.  I think I just heard Mom calling me.  She said we can got out for a quick walk and pick up some burgers on the way home.  Sorry furiends I gotta go.  Yeah!  She does still love me!!!!!!!

Emma


6 comments:

  1. Sam is thinking of starting a petition against baths... Care to join him?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think burgers more than make up for the water torture. Plus you do look pretty spiffy.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how yall hang out on the one bed :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was Saturday National Bath Day or what?? we also had bathes on saturday...we get to take ours in the tub though..we love the scrunchy thing that mom uses on us and makes us all soapy...it was nice out so we even got to dry off on the porch...sam dries really fast, and then its turdie and then me cos i have 2 coats....we got pizza crust later as a treat..i ate turdies cos she didn't care for it...
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma - I'm finally catching up with your posts! Just loved all your "Dog Days of Summer"!

    Oh, but I can totally relate to this post! I have to have the Horrible Bath Torture EVERY 2 WEEKS!!! Can you believe it? My human, Hsin-Yi, says otherwise I get stinky dog BO. Humph! Talk about stinky - what's really stinky is that disgusting shampoo she uses on me with a "pina colada" fragrance...eeuuwwww!! Us doggies are meant to smell like duck poo or possum poo...not stupid pineapple cocktails...

    Ooh, I LOVE your "bull" game! I must remember that the next time I have a bath!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete