Hello Furiends,
We have had some good guesses on our whereabouts. Those that guessed mountains are correct, but we are looking for something a little more specific.
Greyhounds Can Sit is correct we are not in New Zealand :) If we were we would most definitely stop by for a visit and give Beryl and Frankie a giant hug. You would have to keep an eye on our mom I'm certain she would try and sneak Frankie home with her. Ever see that episode of I Love Lucy where Lucy is sneaking a big chunk of cheese home disguised as a baby? Now picture that cheese as Frankie, BOL
Here are some more hints of our wanderings and galavantings arounds.
Hint #8
 |
| I think I know why Mom and Dad have had sick tummies ;) |
Hint #9
 |
| We needed steady/blinky bling collars for night walks |
 |
| and blinky/steady clip on buttons for visibility |
Hint #10
 |
| That's a very large and weird looking doggie. |
Hint #11
 |
| This odd spinning thing that lights up has mom mesmerized. It is really pretty when it's dark outside, but then the photo would have been all blurry. |
|
Hint #12
 |
| Are all those pressies for me? |
Hint #13
 |
| Elevation 6,643 I'm not so good with numbers, but that's really, really high. |
Hint #14
Any ideas Where in the World Bella & Sweet Pea are?
Wags and Licks,
Bella & Sweet Pea
Oh No we haven't a clue and you are teasing us.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly
Hmmm a dog friendly country fair, but I have no clear where it is
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
um Maine???
ReplyDeleteStop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
You are killing me! Every picture makes me think of a different place.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Dexter
We are just trying to figure out where can you be. It looks like so many fun places that you were able to visit. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals