A Wonderful Dog's Life was born to enrich the lives of our dogs and share the love, joy, fun, and bonding we discover along the way.
Awww, cute! Is Emma supposed to be the flying nun or an angel in the top one?
I was an Angel. I'm not sure what Mom has planned for us this year. I know she has a very busy day tomorrow. I hope we get to dress up a bit and get a couple pictures.
Emma? A witch? Never!Slobbers,Mango
Cute! Happy Halloween!
Awww, cute! Is Emma supposed to be the flying nun or an angel in the top one?
ReplyDeleteI was an Angel.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what Mom has planned for us this year. I know she has a very busy day tomorrow. I hope we get to dress up a bit and get a couple pictures.
Emma? A witch? Never!
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Cute! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDelete