Sunday, October 16, 2011

Silly Sunday ~ No Photos. Lets Walk.

is this my best side?
 
hey, who was here?

photo shoot over...lets walk

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty fountain behind you, Emma! Did it spray you at all? I like looking at fountains from a safe distance...you know how much us Danes hate getting wet!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the photo shoot! Sometimes Miss M has a bad day and she refuses to model and cries instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fountain! Darwin probably would have been nervous around it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the human was at fault for the impatient photo shoot. She wanted to get to the fountain before it was turned off and get some pictures so we went straight there and hadn't really got much of a walk in getting there.

    Mom and I both like fountains too from a safe distance. I agree Danes should never, never get wet. If it's potty time and they open up the door and I see rain drops...nope no way is my Dane body going out there. Although I think Miss Darwin would disagree about the water. I've seen some very happy pictures of her in the water. She must be very, very brave. I've read on a blog somewhere and please forgive me because I don't remember which one just this moment but it's a brindle doggie and it is always saying "water makes brindle furs melt". I think they may be right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful setting! What a fun photo shoot! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very patient and I have no doubt that your willingness to pose resulted in a most satisfying walkie.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, i know how this is! I get both my girls to "stay, stayyy" so I can have a photoshoot with them, they're patient but definitely can't wait to get running!

    ReplyDelete