Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Vacation 2011 ~ On our Way to the Outer Banks, NC

Yeah!  Vacation officially kicked off Saturday November 5, 2011.  Let me tell you that after 365 days I forgot how much I do not like really long car rides.

Are we there yet?

What???  How many MORE hours????

Let me know when we get there

Zzzzzzzzz

Mom and Dad thought they would drive all the way to Tennessee in one day.  I was exhausted!  They said "Oh, Emma we're sorry.  We know really long car rides make you stressed.   We will try and divide it up for you.  I really didn't appreciate them telling me if I were at home I wouldn't be doing anything but laying around so what's the difference.  These seats just aren't the same as my couch.  It's taken years of hard work to get my couch to fit my body so perfectly.

My dinner time was 5:00 p.m.

May I please have a tastey topper, it's a bit dry

Where's mine?

No tastey topper, No eatey

Why is she being hand fed? Hmm, little princess

Good night

Sweet Dreams


Emma 

Pee S.  We would like to thank Kodak, Tennessee Motel 6 for allowing us to stay there for the 3rd year.  The rooms are clean, quiet and the staff is very friendly.  We even have "our" room that we like to get each year.
 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you've made it to the motel OK, girls! Hope your holiday is going well. Can't wait to see lots of photos when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ol Motel 6 :) Now what's this about being hand fed Emma? Too funny! Wishing y'all a fabulous vacation! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wondered where you guys were going! I was so amazed when we stayed in a hotel with our 2 pooches, and it's so great to see more hotels are ok with bigger dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think Emma needs to be hand fed! :)
    long drives are always tough but it looks like you have a big comfy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Emma – your car machine looks a lot more comfy than mine! Is that the duvet you've got in the back seat?? It looks like a whole bed in there! :-)

    AND you get to stay in a motel – ON THE BED too! how lucky are you?! It looks like a lovely place to stay. And how come you don't seem to be having cold, snowy weather like all my other American blog friends?

    ReplyDelete