A Wonderful Dog's Life was born to enrich the lives of our dogs and share the love, joy, fun, and bonding we discover along the way.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Dog Days of Summer #28 ~ Running/Jumping
Who said old dogs can't run and jump. Look at me go!
It's really hard to believe those photos above of me running on the beach were only taken 5 months ago. I pray my strength, energy, and appetite are restored. I would love to run and romp and play like this again. Come on tastebuds don't fail me. Come on tummy you can do it.
O.K. so maybe I'm not the only doggie here that can run and jump.
I still think mine is much more impressive ;)
I know. I know. She's a little cutie and very good at learning and performing tricks. Good job Sis.
Emma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Fun times! Dawg can y'all leap and jump! :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos :) Crossin paws that we get to see you in more of the same soon Emma!
Waggin at ya,
Roo
Loving the jumping shots. Have a great Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
We love your running - you look so happy!
ReplyDeleteSam
Emma I said a little prayer for you this morning that you would start to feel strong soon, can you feel the hugs we are sending you...great pictures you guys are just beautiful!!
ReplyDeletestella rose
Miss Emma,
ReplyDeleteI love the extension in your rear quarters when you were running on the beach. It is great to still have some flexibility when we become mature doggies. I hope that you eat your foodables too and get strong and are running again.
Slobbers,
Mango