Oh my goodness this one is really difficult because I can't seem to pick just one. Please bear with me on this. I was able to narrow it down to.......a few of my favorites ;)
Hahaha Bella I'm winning this one!
Show off!
This one I was laying all comfy in our bed and Mom thought it would be fun to play around with the flashy and some black and white film. I think it turned out rather simple and elegant. Classy may be the word I'm looking for.
I think this oozes of the sweet snuggly-ness that is my little Sis. She is such a lovey little girl.
I can't forget the Pea Dog. She did a really nice job of posing all pretty for this photo op. She's our jester. Who could look upon that face and not smile?
I saved the very bestest for last. Mom said this is one of her most precious favorites of me.
Emma







Fun pix. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Miss Emma,
ReplyDeleteAll photos of you are pleasing to the Mango.
Slobbers,
Mango
Lovely photo's we so enjoyed looking at them!
ReplyDeletestella rose
Great photos
ReplyDeleteStop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Just stopping by to see how Miss Emma is doing. She looks gorgeous, as do you all. Hope this means her health issues have resolved.
ReplyDeleteJed & Abby
Hi y'all! Wanted to say HI! and check in to see how everyone's doing. Emma you eating okay now? Everybody else healthy and happy? Holding good thoughts for all of you :)
ReplyDeleteWaggin at ya,
Roo