We was hanging out over at Urban Hounds and they had a drawing for Ping's birthday.
![]() |
| Ping from Urban Hounds |
This beautiful girl just celebrated her 10th birthday. She is a little cuttie in her new birthday dress. Their Mom makes them lots of yummy cakes and homemade goodies. She even shares recipes for the humans too. They have fun adventures and get really cool clothes and collars. If you haven't stopped by yet you must give them a visit.
We couldn't believe we won something. We were doing zoomies all about.
We enjoyed every bit of our package from the box it came in, the plastic wrapper, and the Himalayan chewie.
Thanks Urban Hounds. We think you're PAWSOME!
Bella & Sweet Pea






Yum we've wanted to try those
ReplyDeleteStop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
I bet your crew would love them and they come in different sizes.
DeleteLooks yummy, we don't get anything like that here, we're so deprived:(
ReplyDeleteHave you tried Amazon.com I didn't think we could get them either until I found out Amazon sells them.
DeleteSounds very exotic but looks yummy. Nice one! Have a terrific Thursday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
we are so glad you enjoyed them, amazon sells them in all varities. Amazon has everything and if you have amazon prime like I do shipping is free
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
Love the pictures of you enjoying your treats! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on winning, we have never had those either but they look goooood!!
ReplyDeletestella rose