Monday, January 30, 2012

Mango Minster 2012 ~ Queen of Adventure

I am entering the Mango Minster 2012 contest.  I've never entered the Mango Minster before so I am very excited.  This entry is for Adventure Animal. 

I think you will be surprised to learn I'm not just Queen of the couch.   Oh no I am also Queen of Adventure.  I'm an adventure enthusiast at home and abroad. Sit back.  Grab some snacks and enjoy the ride.  You may even wanna keep one eye covered as things may get a bit wild.  I am sure by the time this adventurous post concludes you will be blown away by all the fun and exciting things a 13 year old  Great Dane can do.

One of my favorite annual adventures is Dog Games.  It's like the Olympics for canines.  It takes wit, it takes stamina and precise coordination.


I willingly participate in Mom's weird photo shoots.  This type of adventure takes lots of endurance and special training exercises for the eyes so you don't see spots for days after.

 
 


 





There's the fast action sports of agility and soccer.  Who said Great Danes can't jump?


 

 Obtaining food can be an interesting adventure.



 

My marvelous adventures extend far beyond the house.  I've been to State Parks, National Parks, Wildlife Preserves, City Parks, Greenways, Beaches,  Motels, Cabins, and Street Festivals.  Whew!























Snow adventures are great for lots and lots of zoomies.




 I also create my own fun adventures at home with my sisters.




I've been camping in the rugged wilderness of our living room.


Sleep doesn't stop me.  I have grand adventures in my dreams.

14 comments:

  1. Miss Emma! I am so glad you entered! You are an adventure animal for sure and an inspiration to me to just keep on trucking.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you sure are the queen of adventure! I just love those ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great entry Emma! Good luck!
    We're not entering this year... too much going on!
    That's a HUGE frog youre standing next to. It's almost as big as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most impressive entry, Miss Emma - a senior Dane with an adventurous spirit and superior fitness, living life to the fullest. We all aspire to your example. Best of luck in the competition.

    Jed & Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are voting for you Emma - you certainly are the queen of adventure! Hooray!

    Nina, Myshka, Sasha, Betsy, Lucy, Phoebe and Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma, you have lovely markings. We are very pleased to meet you. Your adventures made us giggle especially the photo with you and the stuffies on the couch. Can you believe we have never seen snow in the furs so to speak. So glad we got to enjoy the snow with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantasic entry!! And it's just wonderful to see an older doggie like you still having so many glorious adventures!! :-)

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your zoomies in the snow, Emma! Good luck in the competition. I think you have more adventures than we do:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...you ARE Most Adventurous. Especially putting up with the Flashy Beast. That's adventurous AND brave!

    Good luck in MM!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Emma, How very nice to meets you. Snow zoomies are fantastic.

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you Emma. You do seem like an adventure-type gal!! Beach adventures seem like they'd be the funnest. Good luck with MM2012.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've had some fabulous adventures. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Emma,
    Glad to see you here! You have my vote!
    Judy, Katalina & Hank

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emma you look great, Good Luck! You got my vote!

    ReplyDelete